...because I *KNOW* ya'll wanna know... what did Emily eat today?

...because I *KNOW* ya'll wanna know... what did Emily eat today?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mmm.. sushi!

Sushi. It's like God's gift to earth or something.
Yesterday was girls night/aka "Happy Hour" at Ichiban. I'm not sure that this roll was the best that I'd ever had, but it was still pretty good. Shrimp, avo and salmon, though. Yum!
My other roll had Sriricha hot sauce on it, which made me really, really extremely happy.
The best part is that it was only 12 bucks pre-tip for two rolls. Thank you Ichiban for a great Tuesday night! I will definatley call upon you again.
Tonight it's off work at four, and then school from 530-8 or so (usually about 815). So I will have to decide what it'll be: Whole Foods, Jimmy Johns, or starvation. Possibly Betos. But no. I have already used enough sick time recently ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment